Did you know that on average women shower six times a week and men shower seven times a week, according to a 'Bathing Habits of the World' article.
Well with that said, I just posted my latest 'Mo's Randos' up on Instagram and I posed a very important question: What is the longest amount of time that you've gone without showering?
- The thought came up because my wife and I are going to be having surgeries soon and we were told that we can't shower for about a week.... yikes, it's gonna be stinky up in our house. But both myself and my wife are really excited to get our procedures done (but more on that coming soon!)
Here's some random showering facts about North America and other places around the world!
- 1 trillion gallons of water is the amount used solely fir showering in the United States which showers lasting for an average of 13 minutes
- In Brazil it's not uncommon for Brazilians to shower five times a day
- In Australia the showers are typically cold (not by choice)
- In France on average French citizens have seven showers and 2 baths a week